Thursday, December 15, 2005

daddy firsts




ok. see the little dude in my arms.. well tonight at his bath he finally did it. What is "it" you say? IT is pee on me. yep. thats right.. pee. I should have known it was coming. one whole week of changing diapers and nothing...but when he takes a bath out it comes.

I guess i am just blowing it out of proportion because everyone has asked " has he peed on you yet?" I think i will start a club...the Dads Who Get Peed On club. We could all high five or something....

Jade is fine, just really tired and i dont blame her. As a guy whos wife just gave birth,you find a whole new respect for your special lady when she goes thru mommyhood. Shes up every hour every night feeding or changing or both...sure i get up sometimes and help out, but if jesus himself came down at 3am and said "its my second coming, let get to it" i am sure i would be asleep. snoring.

anyway, gotta run

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys. And I'm sure this will be a Christmas unlike any other for you two. So when does uncle Mark get to come by and toss him up and down in a hazardous manner?

Jill Johnson Andrews said...

he looks so tiny in both of your arms. I am so glad to hear that Jade is doing well. I am thinking of her often and I am just amazed at her strength of going through a birth.
By the way, have you heard of a thing called a "pee pee tee-pee"? You might want to invest in some, to protect you from the surprise pee every once in a while!
have fun!