

Well Jarrett got his first peice of mail today. His social security card. i wonder how they come up with the numbers...anyway the good news with that is not only is he a sweet little baby but he is ALSO as sweet little tax deduction. ka-ching.
for those who dont know..babies grow quickly and holy crap he is getting big. i cant even guess how much he weighs.. i do know they sell turkeys that weigh more and that is strange to me.
if you have any questions about our our new favorite Fagan, please feel free to ask.
good night
4 comments:
That is, beyond a doubt, the cutest baby I have ever seen!!! he is perfect!! I am so glad you have this site, jesse, your blogs are hilarious. I look forward to checking it regularly.
get more pics up!! Jade, I want to see you in them!!!
Merry Christmas you guys, and watch out for the pee.
Congratulations to the both of you! Jarret really is a good looking baby - RIGHT you are Daddy! Merry Christmas to the THREE of you! ;-) Cindy
It is soooo crazy to see you sitting there holding your own baby. Nice beard!
Merry Christmas to you little guys.
Aunt Annie syas HO>HO>HO> too.
LOVE grandma
Post a Comment