
Yes...we are bald.
Moving on.....we have found a daycare. I am still torn between daycare and not working. If we won the lotto and used $100 bills as baby wipes, then I imagine one of us would stay home. But since this is not the case, then off to daycare he goes. its hard. its VERY hard, but it has to be done. I guess only untill we cart him off to some far east country to make shoes, belts and guenuine leather sofas when hes 4. (just kidding)
Anyhoo as i said we found a place and it is great. we met the staff and they are all very freindly, just a good all around feeling.
Jarrett did have some excitement today. he got more of his shots. 5 of them...in the leg. ouch. His still in a bit of pain.

The nights are getting better and the
tears are not as frequent. OH! he is talking..
its his own language, but is still vocal..i swear
he said iowa a few days ago. I dont know
what that means...i hope his first REAL words
are a bit more exciting than iowa. maybe
hockeypuck..or killamonjaro. actually momma or dadda would just knock my socks off.. i cant wait.
I guess thats its so far.. he needs to sleep.
j
3 comments:
He is just the cutest baby ever. I sure can't wait to meet him. I can't believe that he is off to daycare already. Sweet baby. I am so happy for you and Jade. What a sweetie..
He is the cutest baby and so happy.
Tears are coming to my eyes,he is awesome. Maybe he want to move to Iowa...does he like corn(oh he's too young for food!)
grandma
so adorable. I can't believe how big he already is, how the time is flying by!
Kim
Post a Comment