

i am sorry its been a while since the last post...but as you all know who have childern, it gets busy. our favorite little man is now 3.5 months old today. every day is a new adventure for jarrett. he recently found his hands and thinks his fingers taste better than anything in the world. we are waiting for him to find his feet next. He makes the happy baby squeal and smiles alot, even when i am around. He is a mommas boy and there is nothing wrong with that...
He is also learning to sit up(with help) and he can hold his head up.
Daycare is going well. the first week was hard becuase you always wonder what hes doing and if he is getting enough attention... but after a while you learn to trust the process.
he is so perfect.
i guess thats about it for now....any questions?
1 comment:
I can't believe how much he's changing. I think I see Jade's eyes in him... . So cute, we need more pics of the momma!
Post a Comment