
If you havent heard yet, Jade and I are expecting a nother little bundle of joy. Sooo, Jarrett will have a little brother or sister. The doc says he/she will be born in feb. Its exciting.

Jarrett just started cutting his teeth. It looks like the bottom row will be coming in with in the next few weeks. He can also sit up. he cant get there on his own, but if you sit him up he will stay for a few minutes before falling over. But he is learning. Also, Jarrett will start daycare on monday.
So thats about it around here...sorry it took so long to post. I will try to keep up with it.




2 comments:
Congratulations Jade and Jesse! Wonderful news! Ask Jade to call me sometime. My phone died and I lost all my numbers!
WOW that is exciting news. Congratulations Jesse, Jade, and Jarrett! You guys are seriously in the baby making business, huh?
Great pictures. Thanks for keeping us updated, Jesse!
jill
Post a Comment