Wednesday, August 16, 2006

i am very tired

its about 1030 on wendsday night and everyone is asleep...and its quiet. jarrett like to make alot of noise when he is awake, and 97% of the time its cute....well...now its about 50% of the time. i say that because now he has found out if he shouts loudly then someone will pick him up and I have now realized that we have been trained. Anyway jarrett has a bit of the alergies (and i know that not how you spell that..) plus he is cutting his top teeth, we think.

so we are still here in lubbock. still...I will not bore you with WHAT i think about lubbock. But know this..i hate this town. jarrett does too.. he told me. not in so many words per say, i just said "hey jarrett what do YOU think of Lubbock?" he thought for a few seconds, looked directly into my eyes..then took a big poop in his diaper. I took that as a negative. I feel the same way, altough some of us show our feelings diffrently. moving on. Jade is asleep as well. That really seems to be the only time she is comfortable. I feel bad for her, shes cold all the time. When she was pregnate with Jarrett she was hot all the time. I still think we are having another boy. what do YOU think??


Next week will be the first time Jarrett leaves Texas. we are going to a wedding in TN. I will take pictures and have them up soon... but it should be fun.


I
I had to put his picture in here again (but bigger) b/c it is my favorite right now. and i couldnt delete the first one on the top....

2 comments:

Jill Johnson Andrews said...

looking good, Jarrett! And smart, too! Good luck getting out of the big L. I hear you can check out, but you can never leave.

Anonymous said...

He's so dang cute!!! Can't wait for you guys to come back home!

Cassie