Thursday, December 14, 2006

a whole year

yes, he is smiling.. i promise he is. So yes we had our first birthday and it was fun. Jarrett got clothes and toys.. i suppose thats really all babys get anyway. clothes and toys. I wish i still got clothes and toys. anyway. We went to dallas last weekend and just tried to take it easy. it was fun.

oh. jarrett is basically days awa from walking. we are pretty excited about that.


thats really all i have to say this time around.. so please enjoy this collage of jarrett,feel free to hum a song..and next time i will have pictures of christmas..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, I really needed a smile today, and those pictures sure put a smile on my face. he's just amazing, sooooooo cute. sooooo happy, can't wait to meet Dane!! Merry Christmas you guys!! sending all my love, Kim

Anonymous said...

Hey guys!!! I know it's been a super long time since I have spoken to ya'll, but Kim told me about your blog and I had to check it out.
You're crew is amazingly cute! I cant believe your family has grown so quickly- you should be very proud in deed!!!
Here's wishing you a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year- please keep the posts coming-I'll be checking in on ya!
Take care,
Robyn