Sunday, January 21, 2007


3 more weeks left. Then Dane will be here...
Lets see, what is new around here..we had a lot of snow over this weekend. Jarrett really doesnt know what to do with snow. i think it freaks him out. BUT jasper really likes it.
Jade is sick...she is getting better, but its hard when you are preggers and sick. but like i said she is getting better. but like i said there is really nothing new to report. Jarrett is really getting a grip on the walking thing...he can now walk across the room without falling...its really fun to watch
so i guess thats about it

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally miss you guys! I hope everyone gets well soon!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see baby Dane!! though, I'm having a hard time thinking any baby could be cuter than Jarrett, can't wait to see!! love you guys!! love, Kim