so we are back in dallas and Jade is currently unpacking everything in the new house. I have to say, this is a nice house.. and the backyard is awesome..The boys are taking in the move well. Right now we are staying with Papa Steve and Gama Phyllis..and its fun, but its just time to get out.
Dane can sit up by himself now...I mean he does get his lean on, but its still fun to see.
I dont have alot of pictures because we havent unloaded our computer yet.. so, sorry.
all in all we are happy to be home.

i love my boys
3 comments:
You got a good looking family there. Just keep your boys away from my little girl...
more pictures please!
glad you guys are home:) can't wait to come visit!
love, Kim
AWWWWWWWW! I totally miss yall soooooooooo much and cant wait to see you! So jealous! Cutest nephews ever! Everyone looks good!
Aunt Tasha
Post a Comment