The Zoo now has a childrens area with a petting zoo and other learning things.. it has changed from when I was there last.. it was just a monkey, water hose, some roaming dogs and a homeless guy.
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
you cant spell Zoo with out OO!
thats right, we went to the zoo. The first time for Jarrett and Dane.. and Jade and I havent been in YEARS.
Now, as any Daddy knows (or Mommy) that when you have 1 kid that is mobile and one that isnt.. someone stays behind... that was me and Dane. No problem, its a blessing actualy, I got to sit and push the stroller and basically got to go in a straight line all day.. jade and jarrett on the other hand..ALL OVER THE PLACE. anyway back to my point... you will see a bunch of the backs of heads, b/c being in charge of the camera too... thats what you get. See above picture, I wanted to get Dane in a shot looking at something, and this was the only angle. Its still kinda awesome.
This is Jarretts first ever ride on a horse..or any other kind of live animal.. he did a great job. When we asked if he wanted a ride, he was super excited and couldnt wait, and the we got him up there and they stared walking, the expression changed from I cant wait to get on that horse and ride the heck out of it..to I am not sure if i want to be on this but i'll do it because i am already here and cant back out. But all in all he loved it
Dane loves giraffes..and below you have too look hard, but there is a gorilla
the picture below was not at the zoo, but its still a good one.
all in all it was a great day..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey, that zoo looks like fun. I'll have to go when Paisley gets a litle older. It relly looks like Jarrett had some good times.
Wow! Looks like a ton of fun :)
Post a Comment