Hello everyone. Jesse doesn't think anyone reads the blog anymore since no one has posted comments in a while. If ya'll could leave comments every now and then just to let him know you're checking it maybe it will encourage him to update the blog more often. =)
Thanks
Saturday, April 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Mike and I still check the site very often... Mostly to see the cute boys, but also out of curiosity as to what is coming for us :)
Cassie
I am your biggest fan!!! I check the blog at least 2-3 times per week, and love when there's new posts!! Jesse, don't let me down. and Jade- got your message this morning, I laughed so hard, and if Jarrett is still for sale I'll take him!!! love, kim
to cute...love them kiddos.....
OH YEH...LOVE THE MOWHAWK...THAT IS 2 CUTE......
Yes, grandma loves the photos and blogs. please dont stop. they are the cutest guys around!!!!
love grandma
aunt tasha reads it too! stephen and annika cant wait to see new jarrett and dane pictures and look at them over and over! keep'em comin blogmaster fagan!
You mean it isn't The Daily Show? Keep'em coming, Jesse!
Jesse - I am around here and there! HI Jade!
Post a Comment