Sunday, April 15, 2007

our new DOGma


so there he is..Dane. it has been brought to my attention that I only speak of Dane in the negative form. INCORRECT. Dane is actually a better baby than Jarrett was. He is a giant flirt, and knows how to work the eyebrows. good lord.
too boot he doesnt cry as much as you think... he is more of a observer.

on a whole..he is awesome. moving on.. jarret climbed out of his crib today.. but that mean i mean he got footing on his bumber and pulled himself up and fell out the side of his crib. "holy f'in crap!!" is what we said in unison. but he is Ok.. just some tears and confusion on just how the heck he did it. but no more bumper.


Anyway.. things are still Ok here in L-town. We are all homesick.. by home I mean dfw.


ok, so Jade and I think this above picture means trouble. He looks like hes up to no good.

and in conclusion.........


...sit Ubu sit...good dog

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am exhausted just reading this blog. seriously. congrats on the new puppy, I want to see more pics of Ubu with Jarrett. I have to say, this is a potentially brilliant plan- they can wear each other out. and for the record, I always thought it was "sit, boo-boo, sit, good dog." and love the pic of Jarrett, he looks like he's about to pop a cap in someone's a$$. love you guys! love, Kim

Lydia said...

awwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeee THOSE ARE SO CUTE.....JESSE AND JADE YOU DID GOOD........AWESOME CUTE, WONDERFUL BOYS.....LOVE AUNT LYDIA....

OKAY AND THE PUPPY IS CUTE.....I GUESS...HA!

Anonymous said...

sooooo cute. Beautiful boys. Jarrett is really a trekkie. check out the hand. great photos,thanks

Anonymous said...

more photos please!!!!!
Love- Auntie Kimmy from Florida.